New Construction Home Inspections
Newly constructed homes are a growing part of the real estate market. Our inspections of them went up 30% in 2020 and is growing even more in 2021.
One of the biggest myths homebuyers believe is that because the city or municipality inspects homes, they don’t need a private home inspection. The truth is, those building inspections are phased out throughout the build and the hours of comprehensive evaluation you’ll find in a private inspection can’t be compared to the partial inspections during building.
Depending on the stage of the home, we recommend a pre-drywall (or rough framing) inspection followed by either a Final Walk Through or One Year Warranty inspection.
New Construction Services
1-Year Warranty Inspection
Future Peace of Mind Starts Here
We thought of everything, so you don't have to.
- Thorough, accurate report signed off by an expert inspector
- 3 day or less lead time
- Same-day reporting
- Network of 15 full-time inspectors
- Cost estimates for repair
- Onsite consultation about findings and how to maintain the home
- Someone to answer questions before and after the inspection, 7 days a week
- 100-Day Guarantee on our work
View Sample Inspection Reports
With Home-Probe, you'll receive your inspection report the same day your inspection is completed. Our reports include photos, descriptions, repair cost estimates, and much more.